The compilation below shows quite a few touching moments, of these kind people rescuing animals!
Every time a person dedicates their time or goes out of his way to rescue stray, abandoned dogs or really any kind of animals in need, it always makes our eyes rain.
These people who lend a hand to creatures who are unable to to help themselves are probably the best kind of people!
Whether you’re an animal lover or not, the following moments of animals being rescued will definitely tug at your heart strings. Perhaps, you will be reaching for some tissues to wipe away your tears while watching this.
It doesn’t take a superhero, or any type of special training to rescue animals!
Animals are our best friends in this world, and we should always protect them, and be ready to come to rescue when they need us.
Hearing stories of innocent animals being abused, abandoned, or suffering needless pain because of humans’ conscienceless attitude can easily make us lose hope in humanity. We might be unmotivated, and feel like trying to protect animals is fighting a losing battle, given all the cruelty that still happens. But these sad facts should instead cause you to fight all the harder!
It can be difficult to press on when you feel discouraged, but for every sad story, there is a positive story to go with it, that urges us to continue to help the animals who need us. The following stories are prime examples for this. These animals have overcome the odds to find health, happiness, and forever homes thanks to a few kind people.
- Barkley: He weighed only four pounds and suffered severe injuries when he was first found. Look how happy he is now!
- Sam: he was abused for years by his old owners, but thankfully, he was then rescued. After that he received medical care he needed, and though he lost one eye in his life-saving surgery and experienced some rough recovery, he is now a loving, lovely boy.
- Opie: He was only a few hours old when he was abandoned. Luckily, Gene Baur, Farm Sanctuary’s co-founder, took him home and nursed him back to health. He then became the leader of the Farm Sanctuary herd. He passed away in 2008, but he will always be remembered as one of the most beloved farm animals at Farm Sanctuary.
Animals can be friends – not just food!
- Mr. Biscuits: he was a stray kitten. He was found in the engine of a car, almost burnt to death as the engine heated up. Luckily, the driver felt something was up with the steering wheel, and decided to check the hood – only to find a kitten staring at him! After many treatments to get him back to health, now he is living with his happy forever family.
- Dog Lovers Rescue Injured Puppy On The Beaches Of Goa, India
- This Man Risks His Life to Rescue a Dog in Trouble!
- This Dog Rescue Video Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity
- Prospect Lake Dog Rescue By Firefighters
- Sweet Dog Shows His Appreciation After Being Hit By a Car (Warning – Somewhat Graphic!)
The post Touching Moments of These Kind People Rescuing Animals! appeared first on Post Feed.